- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
- Product Management
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Strategic Growth Manager
We are looking for a fast learning, hands-on Strategic Growth Manager. You have strong commercial and strategic skills and want to contribute to Adyen’s long-term growth by working closely with our commercial teams on strategic opportunities and projects.
What you’ll work on:
- Growth opportunities: Increasing Adyen’ share of wallet within our existing accounts, together with the account managers:
- Identify new opportunities, such as additional regions, channels or business,
- Develop a commercial strategy and
- Show the added value to the merchant.
- Repricing and negotiation: You will be working closely with account managers during pricing negotiations either initiated by Adyen or the merchant. This requires actively scoping opportunities for pricing adjustments to align with the long term strategic goals of the merchant.
- Strategic projects: Contribute to the Adyen strategy by working on globally impactful commercial projects. You will need to use your analytical skills and strategic thinking in order to come up with useful recommendations to support management and commercial teams to solve challenges.
Who you are
- You have over 5 years experience in a commercial and client-facing role. Affinity with payments or fintech is a plus.
- You are curious, open-minded, and keen to work on diverse projects with different teams, across countries and cultures.
- You are good at building and growing relationships. You know who to reach out to and involve in projects to move things forward by gaining buy-in.
- You like solving complex problems, and go to great depths to understand the underlying dynamics.
- You are someone who can work independently while also enjoying teamwork and sharpening each other’s ideas.
- You are fluent in English and preferably an additional language.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role and looking for a new challenge, apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you!