- Date Posted
- Nov. 14, 2021
- Professional Services
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Adyen is looking for a Technical Consultant to manage new implementations or enhancements of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants. This position is based in Warsaw and the ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech savvy. Experience in a technology driven company is a definite plus.
What you’ll do
- Integration design: Serve as the technical consultant for our merchants during their integration with Adyen, ensuring the technical integrity and quality of their integration to ours.
- Project management: Work closely with the merchant and the various Adyen teams to guarantee a high quality project delivery.
- Consultation: Consult with the merchant on how to optimize payments using the Adyen platform. Key focus areas will be multi-acquirer routing, optimisation of conversion rates, risk management, omni-channel payment acceptance integration, and many more.
- Collaborate with Solution and Technical engineers to continuously improve the integration workflow
Who you are
- 4- 6 years of experience in a technical role, wowing prospects with the technical capabilities and design of software products, with a strong ability to translate technical jargon into clear business benefit;
- Development: Experience with Web APIs and software development is needed.
- Able to come up with and clearly communicate very pragmatic and practical solutions to immensely complex integration problems.
- A strong technical education/training coupled with experience in either payment technology, travel & hospitality or networked devices (Internet of Things).
- Excellent communication skills; Fluency in English and Polish
- Who we are
- Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
- Ready to meet us?
- If this role got you enthusiastic, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!