- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
- Regulatory Affairs
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Adyen is looking for an experienced AML professional to strengthen the AML/CFT Compliance Team that understands the importance of AML/CFT compliance and can help us grow our business in a sustainable way. The successful candidate will be acting as a second line AML Investigator who is able to work as a business partner with a wide range of teams, in particular with the first line of AML and the developers who are responsible for the ongoing improvements of the AML Business Rules Framework. Also, you will advise stakeholders within the company on the (potential) ML/TF risks with regards to new and existing customers.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze customer transactional behavior following respective alerts generated and escalated from first line to conclude if transactions are in line with expectations, or if there are reasonable grounds for suspicion of ML/TF transaction.
- Suggest enhancements on the processes and transaction monitoring tool to increase effectiveness.
- Perform quality assurance on AML/CFT teams work to ensure compliance with Adyen’s standards
- Provide ongoing assistance, hands-on support and on-the-job training to the operational AML/CFT team
- Act as the first point of escalation to AML/CFT
- Undertake investigations in relation to SARs, utilizing all internal and external sources to ensure detailed documentation and facilitate the appropriate decision making.
- Collaborate and liaise with Competent Authorities and law enforcement Authorities for the follow up of the SARs submitted, providing all requested documentation in a prompt and efficient manner.
Who You Are
- You are an experienced (3 years +) AML officer / specialist with a solid understanding of AML/CFT laws and regulations
- You have extensive knowledge of payments and or banking/finance industry
- You can use technology and data to automate and scale key processes
- You have the ability to clearly explain AML compliance and related risks, develop sound mitigation strategies and find workable solutions
- You have the ability to structure and prioritize in a high volume, fast-paced environment and drive a process to completion
Who We Are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!