- Date Posted
- Jul. 11, 2021
- Regulatory Affairs
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Regulatory Compliance Officer
Our fast-paced Compliance team is looking for an experienced Compliance Regulatory Officer with experience in setting Policy and in the payments and/or finance industry. The successful candidate must have strong analytical skills and be able to work as a business partner with a wide range of teams, including risk, legal, finance and sales, and provide pragmatic advice and guidance to build sustainable growth.
What you’ll do
- Proactively identify compliance obligations based on financial regulation;
- Translate identified obligations into relevant Policies and Procedures to be communicated and implemented across the global business;
- Represent compliance and regulatory on a variety of workstreams and products to establish regulatory strategies that align with global objectives and ensure controlled and compliant growth;
- Strengthen knowledge and education management across the global business;
- Consider opportunities and risks from a variety of angles to achieve compliant solutions that align with commercial and strategic objectives.
- For specific statutory responsibilities, including financial licensing, AML, CTF and Sanctions, to advise internal stakeholders and liaise with external stakeholders as well as relevant regulators and supervisors.
Who you are
- You will have 4-5 years’ experience in regulatory and/or second line compliance functions;
- Your knowledge of the finance and/or payment industry will be well established;
- You will be an analytical thinker who can both draft, and monitor on the implementation of, relevant Policies;
- You will have solid inter-personal skills, specifically you will be able to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and Merchants from varying disciplines and cultures;
- Your strong sense of initiative and self-motivation will add value to a fast-growing business.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!