- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 5, 2021
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Account Executive, Corporate Sales
We are looking for an Account Executive, Corporate Sales in our San Francisco office to sell Adyen’s payment solutions to leading corporations — from mid-sized, domestic organizations to international companies — with a focus on retail and e-commerce/digital merchants.
The ideal candidate is a born networker with a consultative mindset who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment. As a member of Adyen’s San Francisco office, this candidate will be an integral contributor to shaping Adyen’s momentum and team culture.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert and speak fluently about the dynamic space that is Payments.
- Identify and approach prospective customers, then negotiate and close deals.
- Generate new business for Adyen in areas like retail, digital, travel and gaming.
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams.
- Travel and network.
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
- Who you are:
- You have high levels of energy, love networking, connecting and thrive in hands-on environments.
- You are positive and passionate about whatever it is you do and have a bias for action.
- You get excited by the prospect of being a member of a start-up within a growing organization, and you have a roll-up-your-sleeves, growth hacking mindset.
- You have experience in Payments – either having worked on the merchant or service side in areas like business development and payment, account or implementation management.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and “talk straight without being rude”.
- You are an analytical, strategic negotiator with a talent for closing deals.
- You are able to manage time-sensitive projects with little supervision, an entrepreneurial track record and a proven commercial edge.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
- Ready to meet us?
- If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
- Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records