- Hong Kong
- Date Posted
- Sep. 12, 2021
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Account Manager, Enterprise
Adyen is looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to join our Hong Kong team and help with our expansion in the region. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do
- Relationship Management: Build and drive strong relationships with key merchant contacts and leverage those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience.
- Strategic Consultation: Become a payment expert for our merchants, delivering expertise, education, leadership and guidance to merchants on their global payments strategy. Also provide a feedback loop for Adyen, by gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel.
- Portfolio Growth: Grow our relationship and business with assigned merchant accounts to help them grow, while also meeting our strategic and financial targets.
- Project Management: Collaborate with Adyen personnel and resources on internal and customer facing projects.
Who you are
- Commercial: Possess an entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to build merchant relationships and help them grow, while also identifying mutually beneficial opportunities to drive commercial growth.
- Analytical and technical ability: Comfort with analytics, including spreadsheet analysis, as well as technical discussions about the nuances of payments and high level technical discussions.
- Critical thinker: Able to engage in and navigate fast paced discussions internally and with customers to drive positive outcomes.
- Motivation: Inspired by the potential for innovation in the payments space, and passionate in his/her drive to push boundaries and create value.
- Execution and results oriented: A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills and the ability to lead and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Communication: Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside of Adyen. Native Cantonese speaking and fluency in English.
- Global Perspective: Ability to interface seamlessly with a global multicultural team (culturally aware, adjusts his or her communication style to audiences), both internally and with customers.
- Leadership: Proven experience leading by example (exhibiting integrity, enthusiasm, and drive) and fostering collaboration throughout organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with 5+ years experience in account management, consulting, or a related field
- Domestic and international travel required once borders reopen
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!