- Date Posted
- Oct. 24, 2021
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Business Analyst - Point of Sale Operations
Adyen’s Point of Sale solution is growing very fast. In this role, you will be helping to scale the Point of Sale solution across the globe by making sure we’re providing the best solution to our merchants. You will be responsible for the management of all our deployed payment terminals. In order to contribute to Operational Excellence this team works towards ensuring all payment terminals are running on the latest products and software versions. This also includes a proactive approach with regards to replacing old payment terminal models by our newer hardware. This team in Point of Sale operations provides you with a steep learning curve and allows you to explore and work on new initiatives and projects.
What you’ll do
- You will optimise the process flows for software and product rollouts.
- You will work closely with Account Management, Support teams and support key merchants in order to plan and execute rollout strategies.
- You will be the first point of contact for our internal teams if issues are experienced on newly deployed software versions or products.
- You will help test, monitor and give feedback on the performance of newly deployed software versions and products.
- You will set up a strategy and execution plan for replacement of deprecated Point of Sale products
- All in all, you will analyse, brainstorm and develop the global Point of Sales merchant experience of rolling out new products and features while deprecating the legacy technology.
What are we looking for
- You are an extremely quick learner and creative in problem solving;
- You have outstanding analytical skills, and are not afraid to dive into complex, technical subjects;
- You know how to manage a project;
- You thrive in an unstructured and complex environment;
- You can communicate in English fluently, both written and verbally, and are not afraid to get out there to let your voice be heard;
- You take pride in putting your team first, you value teams over ego;
- You can collaborate well with both technical and commercial teams;
- Experience with distributed systems is a plus.