- Mexico City
- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we are the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you are from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Enterprise Sales Manager
Adyen is looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager to build our business in Mexico. The focus of this role will be to facilitate our growth in the Mexican market through the acquisition of new (Enterprise) merchants. This is an individual contributor role who is a born networker, thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do
- Understand Adyen products and services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Generate new business for Adyen; Identify specific prospects/partners to approach, communicate the specific value proposition for their business, and establish long-term, successful partnerships.
- Work closely with mid-level/senior executives at interested businesses to successfully negotiate and close deals and help in on-boarding.
- Partner with technology and solution providers, and work closely with our Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams.
Who you are
- You have direct experience working in a Sales role selling complex Enterprise Solutions, preferably in Payments, Financial Technology or SaaS to clients.
- You are a strategic negotiator and strong communicator, and able to manage time-sensitive projects with little supervision.
- You have excellent project management skills, an entrepreneurial track record and a proven commercial edge.
- You have high levels of energy and thrive in hands-on environments.
- You speak native Spanish and are fluent in English for business communication.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role and looking for a new challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!