- Date Posted
- Jun. 13, 2021
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Junior Account Manager
We’re looking for the next Junior Account Manager to join our Account Management team in Stockholm. You’ll be managing relationships with Adyen’s existing clients in the Nordics. You will not focus on new clients sales, however up-sales of Adyen’s products and services to your client portfolio is a key part of the role. With a strategic mindset and a hands-on approach, you’ll contribute to driving growth for some of the world’s major companies. This is a great opportunity to start your career in a leading Fintech company!
What you’ll do
- Be the main commercial point of contact for your portfolio of merchants;
- Power the growth of your merchants in multiple sales channels, through proactive advisory in Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape;
- Work closely with the other Adyen offices around the globe as well as the technical and sales teams to develop new features for merchants based on merchant needs and to help you build strong relationships with your merchants;
- Manage time-critical, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
Who you are
- A natural-born networker with high energy, you are a self-starter with a proven commercial edge, entrepreneurial track record and strong negotiation skills;
- A strategic thinker with excellent people, project and time management skills;
- A fast learner and strong communicator with technical understanding;
- 1+ years of relevant experience in an account management or customer success, tech industry is a plus!
- Completely fluent in one of the Nordic languages as well as English;
Who we are
Adyen (AMS: ADYEN) is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With 20 + offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, H&M, Elgiganten, Telia and Viaplay.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!