- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
- Financial Services
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Sales Development Representative
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the Adyen UK Commercial team. As an SDR for Adyen, you will have the opportunity to accelerate your career by working with multiple business units in a globally recognized fintech organization. You’ll be working with sales managers, marketing and partnerships to create new business opportunities and deliver key insights on the payments sector to the business. You will also have the ability to own the full sales cycle for SME deals.
- What you’ll do
- Work as a strategic and operational partner for the sales, marketing and partnership teams at Adyen;
- Leverage both Inbound leads and Outbound campaigns to drive top of the funnel opportunities for the business.
- Act as a 360 Sales manager for SME deals through to onboarding.
- Think creatively and independently on the best way to manage your sales desk and provide elite service to our merchants, our colleagues and the Adyen global team
- Utilize your naturally curiosity to know what is happening in the market and what opportunities could exist to grow your personal pipeline.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Adyen at all internal and external company events.
- Build a strong personal brand and network by joining key networking groups, regular brand development on LinkedIn and attending regular industry events
- Act as a subject matter expert by contributing to online and offline discussions regularly and committing to continuous learning on the payments sector and Adyen product offerings.
- Work with multiple sales enablement tools to streamline your work and process and drive a bigger personal pipeline.
- Ensure prompt and professional delivery on all projects and actively endeavor to help teammates succeed.
- Commit to open, honest and frequent communication with teammates, your manager and the business as a whole.
- Who you are
- You are an ambitious and self-motivated professional;
- You have a healthy competitive nature and always strive to be the best but never at the expense of others.
- You are committed to learning every day and take personal pride in the work that you deliver.
- Excellent listening and communication skills (written, on the phone and in person) and are comfortable speaking to anyone.
- BA/BS/MS degree or experience in a similar role.
- Emotional intelligence and intellectual intelligence are both equally important for you.
- You are calm under pressure and you have a strong work ethic.
- Multi-tasking comes easily to you and you do not need to learn how to manage your time effectively.
- You can contribute fully to the team effort and play an integral part in the smooth running of teams while helping others shine and grow with you.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Spotify, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Netflix, and Spotify.
Interested in the London office? Click HERE
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!