- Date Posted
- Sep. 19, 2021
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Adyen team in Paris and set up the SDR function for France. As an SDR, you will use prospecting tools and research to help sales and marketing prepare target lists across enterprise and mid-market segments, including partners and system integrators. You serve as the conduit between the marketing and sales functions through managing inbound lead qualification and supporting outbound lead generation. You also play a key role in supporting sales guide prospects through the onboarding process, and assume full responsibility for the signing and onboarding of SME accounts. In addition to this, we see that this role serves as an additional commercial resource that will collaborate closely with our marketing, sales, partner and account management teams.
What you’ll do
- Set up and manage the qualification process for inbound leads in France, leveraging Adyen’s global frameworks and ways of working;
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward;
- Set up and deliver outbound campaigns using sales enablement tools to drive top of the funnel opportunities for the business in close alignment with the Marketing team;
- Identify and target new potential partners for Adyen in France in alignment with the local Partner Manager;
- Support Sales Managers on outbound tactics, lead generating efforts and onboarding;
- Assuming full responsibility for the SME sales cycle - from qualification to signing to onboarding;
- Act as a brand ambassador for Adyen at all internal and external company events;
- Demonstrate the value of Adyen and our product offerings in both online and offline forums;
Who you are
- 1-2 years of experience with inbound and outbound sales, preferably in a sales role where you have successfully sold complex B2B products;
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day;
- Have a proven work ethic with a strong drive to learn and make new connections with prospects;
- A strong team player who thrives in working in close collaboration with other teams, where you play an integral part in the teams’ success;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in fluent French and English;
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end lead.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!