- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Sales Manager, Mid-Market
We’re looking for a starting Sales Manager in Berlin, who will sell Adyen’s payment solutions to mid-sized domestic and international companies — with a focus on Ecommerce and Omnichannel merchants. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment and who wants to work at the forefront of the market. You have just started your career in Sales and are looking for your next step.
What you’ll do
- Sell Adyen Payment Solutions to medium-sized companies that fit our sweet spot, and to fast growing scale-ups, generating new business in different verticals;
- Build a trustful relation with your merchants; lead meetings, close deals, carry out contractual and go live work;
- Create a network with local medium-sized companies, their key stakeholders, and key integrators;
- Work with individuals and teams across the organization to ensure the best possible merchant experience and to develop with your colleagues professionally.
Who you are
- You are a passionate sales person with strong commercial drive and attitude, negotiating skill, and clear appetite for deals;
- You are a team player who enjoys working with a global team, across different offices, roles and cultures;
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in sales role successfully selling technically complex products or services.
- You have the ability to execute, manage time-sensitive tasks in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with limited supervision;
- You are fluent in both English and German.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.