- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Financial Services
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Sales Specialist, SMEs
We’re looking for a starting Sales Specialiast in Milan, who will sell Adyen’s payment solutions to mid-sized domestic and international companies — with a focus on Ecommerce and Omnichannel merchants. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment and who wants to work at the forefront of the market. You have just started your career in Sales and are looking for your next step.
What you’ll do
- Sell Adyen Payment Solutions to medium-sized companies that fit our sweet spot, and to fast growing scale-ups, generating new business in different verticals;
- Build a trustful relation with your merchants; lead meetings, close deals, carry out contractual and go live work;
- Create a network with local medium-sized companies, their key stakeholders, and key integrators;
- Work with people and teams across the organization to ensure the best possible merchant experience and to develop with your colleagues professionally.
Who you are
- You are a passionate sales person with strong commercial drive and attitude, negotiating skill, and clear appetite for deals;
- You are a team player who enjoys working with a global team, across different offices, roles and cultures;
- You have 3 to 4 years experience in sales role successfully selling technically complex products or services;
- You have the ability to execute, manage time-sensitive tasks in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with limited supervision;
- You’re fluent in both Italian and English on a professional level;
- Willing to travel
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Spotify, Birchbox, BlaBlacar, LeCab, Comptoir des Cotonniers, Etam, Vestiaire, Facebook, Uber, and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!