- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
For our growing team in Madrid, Spain, we are looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on salesperson who will see Adyen’s payment solutions to mid-sized companies, with a focus on e-commerce and unified commerce merchants. The ideal candidate is an outstanding networker who enjoys selling everyday and who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do
- Sell Adyen Payment Solutions to medium-sized companies that fit our sweet spot, and to fast growing scale-ups, generating new business in different verticals;
- Build a trustful relation with your merchants; lead meetings, close deals, carry out contractual and go live work;
- Create a network with local medium-sized companies, their key stakeholders, and key integrators;
- Work with individuals and teams across the organisation to ensure the best possible merchant experience and to develop with your colleagues professionally.
Who you are
- You are a passionate sales person with strong commercial drive and attitude, negotiating skill, and clear appetite for deals;
- You are a team player who enjoys working with a global team, across different offices, roles and cultures;
- You have the ability to execute, manage time-sensitive tasks in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with limited supervision;
- You are business and technology savvy, ideally with a Degree or Masters in business, finance or a technical field;
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in sales role successfully selling complex products or services. Preferably -but not a hard requirement- in payments or SaaS;
- You are fluent and convincing in Spanish and in English, both oral and written;
- Willing to travel up to 35% of the time.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Mango, Camper, Vueling, Privalia and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!