- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
- Financial Services
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Sales Support Specialist
We are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join our Sales Support Team in Milan. We operate as the first line of contact with our merchants and work closely with multiple different teams such as Sales, Account Management and Technical Support in order to give our merchants the best possible experience. Our team constantly works on different challenges in an ever-evolving international environment in order to help Adyen grow.
What you will do
- Qualify inbound leads and guide them through our on-boarding process;
- Work with Sales and Account management in complex sales cycles;
- Answer merchant requests and questions about the Adyen platform;
- Optimize and automate processes, with a strong focus on scalability;
- Provide training to merchants and colleagues about our platform, procedures and internal tools.
Who you are
- Commercially focused and able to take on many different responsibilities to support our merchant’s growth;
- Able to make quick, informed decisions under pressure and develop your skills to contribute to an expanding team;
- Innovative, focused on efficiency and are able to adapt to new processes quickly;
- Able to find simple solutions to complex issues;
- 1-4 Years of work experience;
- International-focused and a fluent in Italian and English;
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oréal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!