- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 19, 2021
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Senior Manager, Account Management
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated leader to join our Account Management team. You will build and lead a team of account managers who are responsible for growing strategic merchant relationships and payments revenue. You are comfortable proactively ensuring smooth team operations and effective collaboration. As a critical role in the continued success of our US operations, you will help to continually iterate our culture and build an amazing team environment that will create future leaders for Adyen.
What you’ll do
- Create an inspiring and collaborative team environment with an open communication culture
- Serve as a senior stakeholder, providing strategic and consultative advice to influence and fulfill the global payments strategy of our merchants
- Set clear team goals, monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Recruit new team members in line with the Adyen culture and required skills
- Oversee day-to-day operations (expenses, holidays. sickness etc) as well as delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Motivate team members and encourage creativity while understanding training needs and providing coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts; recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
Who you are
- A natural networker with high energy, self-starter with a proven commercial edge, entrepreneurial track record and strong negotiation skills
- Ability to lead and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- An excellent communicator and team player with strong management skills and technical aptitude
- You have a minimum of 3+ years experience in managing of teams and building executive level relationships
- Enthusiastic learner
- Some domestic and international travel required
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices around the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Microsoft, Spotify, Adidas, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role and looking for a new challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records