- Date Posted
- Jun. 27, 2021
- Software Engineering
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
DocOps Engineer - Python
Adyen is looking for a DocOps Engineer to join our Documentation and CMS team in Amsterdam. We build tools and automate processes to ensure our documentation is of the highest quality possible and reduce repetitive work for our technical writers.
As our documentation team and the complexity of our content grows, we are looking for a Python engineer with an interest in Documentation and Developer Experience to help us take DocOps to the next level.
What you’ll do
- Develop tools to solve technical problems and improve upon existing solutions together with the DocOps team.
- Collaborate with technical writers to determine the optimum solution and maintain a user-focus.
- Improve code quality and help codify best practices.
- Be a resource of knowledge for other team members.
- Communicate regularly with the greater team to ensure projects progress smoothly and deliverables are met on time.
Who you are
- Python Engineer with 4+ years experience.
- Experience with NLP and data parsing.
- Experience with automation tools, like Jenkins.
- Enthusiastic about technical documentation and quality improvement.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you!