- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Software Engineering
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Business Intelligence Engineer Adyen is looking for an ETL Engineer to join our development team in Amsterdam. You will be responsible for creating performant and high-quality ETLs and ensuring (data-) users have access to correct, accurate and performant data.
What you will do
- Establish and spread BI best practices across the organization
- Organize BI-related training sessions
- Build BI monitoring (performance, code quality, data validation)
- Consult streams needing help with ETLs in PySpark
- Translate business need to infrastructure requirements
- Develop Linters bespoke to Adyen to help ensure a high-quality codebase
Who you are
- Experience: Building ETLs ideally with PySpark, Airflow combined with a broad Business Intelligence background/interest
- Technology & Knowledge: Python and SQL is a must
- Mentality: A meticulous data driven mindset with an attention to details
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.