- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Financial Services
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
We are at the forefront of the global technology scene, providing our services to the world’s most innovative companies. We work in close partnership with these companies to ensure they are always ahead of the game. As we keep growing, we are looking for a Java Developer to our skilled team in São José dos Campos, São Paulo, who would like to work in a technical challenging role and work with cutting edge technology on a platform that was built in house, from the ground up. We need you to be part of our complex payment eco system (and make it seem so easy for everyone around you).
What you’ll do
- Responsible for full life cycle development: communicating with stakeholders and merchants and monitoring the impact of the feature;
- Design, implement, test and monitor new functionalities to the platform;
- Identify and improve parts of the platform to make it more robust and scalable;
- Collaborate across teams and time zones to make things happen, review code and be open to feedback.
Who you are
- Highly skilled with Java and (Postgre)SQL databases;
- Experienced in building multithreaded applications;
- Familiar with a complex high performance platform;
- Someone with these skills: eye for detail, taking ownership, flexible and a team player;
- Able to communicate in English and Portuguese Fluently.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Dafiti, 99taxis, Rappi and Spotify.