- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
- Technical & Customer Support
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world’s brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
- CRM Specialist – Account Management/ Customer Success
- We’re looking for an energetic team player to join our growing Commercial Systems & Operations team in Amsterdam.
What you’ll do
Our Commercial Systems and Operations team enables customer facing teams with optimized ways of working and tools driven automation. We transform key pain points into scalable solutions and help commercial teams in delivering on our commercial business strategy.
In your role you will focus on Account Management and Customer Success teams who look after our merchants post sales. There is where you will be responsible for the following:
- Accelerate tools adoption. You’ll be responsible for setting AMs and CSMs up for success.
- Consult, train and enable. You’ll work closely with them, collect their requirements and help them solve challenges through scalable solutions and reporting. You are owning this process end to end!
- Demonstrate value, drive growth, show impact.You’ll identify optimizations and new ways to automate and streamline our ways of working. You’ll constantly evaluate Salesforce and other integrations with the focus on the AM and CSM teams’ needs.
- Take our Commercial Systems & Ops practices to the next level. Take on Salesforce admin work within our instance (creating and building on workflows, process builders, and various other system configuration), maintain other integrations, review, test and document bug fixes and maintain data quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Information Systems, or a related quantitative degree field.
- 3/4+ years of experience with CRMs and other relevant tools as an Admin
- You have experience working with multiple teams and coordinating different requests
- You have affinity and understanding of sales and account management
- Experience in company with a fast pace and lots of freedom is a big plus
- Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.