- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Customer Success Manager
We’re looking for a bright Customer Success Manager to join our team in Milan. You’ll manage relationships with Adyen’s existing client base in Italy. This will be done by regularly reaching out to these merchants to identify additional service opportunities, such as international payment methods, fraud management services, point-of-sale opportunities. With a strategic mindset and a hands-on approach, you’ll drive the growth of international small and medium-sized companies.
What you’ll do
- Be the main point of contact for your merchants;
- Power the growth of your merchants in multiple channels, through proactive advisory in Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape;
- Work closely with the other teams to determine new features for merchants based on merchant needs and to help you build strong relationships with your merchants;
- Manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
Who you are
- You have 1-3 years’ relevant work experience preferably with enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services and are eager to start your career in payments
- A natural-born networker with high energy, you are a self-starter with a commercial edge and an entrepreneurial mindset;
- A strategic thinker with excellent people, project and time management skills;
- A strong communicator and team player with technical affinity and understanding;
- Fluent Italian and English on a professional level.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!