- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Financial Services
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Customer Success Manager, Dutch Speaker
We’re looking for a new Customer Success Manager to join our team in Amsterdam. You’ll ensure that our new customers are set up for success from day one and beyond in the Netherlands and International merchants. We focus on providing a seamless customer experience by regularly reaching out to these merchants to discuss performance optimizations and growth, such as international payment methods, fraud management services, point-of-sale opportunities. With a hands-on approach, you’ll drive the growth of international small and medium-sized companies.
What you’ll do
- Ensuring the best customer experience for merchants;
- Power the growth of merchants in multiple channels, through proactive advisory in Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape;
- Work with other teams to develop new features for merchants based on their needs;
- Manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
Who you are
- A natural-born networker with high energy, you are a self-starter with a merchants interest at heart and an entrepreneurial mindset;
- An excellent people, project and time management skills;
- A strong communicator and team player with strong technical affinity and understanding;
- You have 1-3 years’ relevant work experience preferably with technical infrastructure or financial services (specifically payments) role and enterprise software,. Experience in the payments industry from the merchant side is a definite plus;
- Completely fluent in English, Dutch and other language would be a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you!