- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Our team in Paris is looking for an Implementation Manager (around 5 years experience) to manage new implementations or enhancements of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants in France. This position is based in Paris and the ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech savvy.
What you’ll do
- You are responsible for the merchants’ full lifecycle (integration, expansion and operational excellence);
- Be a key source of knowledge on the Adyen platform and APIs, the underlying web-stack technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices;
- Be an internal product advocate, track product processes and contribute to the platform feeding back feedback and issues you get back from merchants;
- Advising merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants’ issues.
Who you are
- You are innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly, while dealing with many varied technical support requests and challenges;
- You are self-driven, flexible, and have the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision;
- You’ve had previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty and you show a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity;
- You make quick informed decisions under pressure and prioritise appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests;
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!