- Date Posted
- Jun. 27, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
As a Technical Project Manager (Implementation Manager), you will work closely with Adyen’s commercial teams to support, manage and implement the technical integrations of key accounts onto the Adyen platform. This is an opportunity for a strong tech profile with a commercial touch who wants to work in a fast-paced, high-growth FinTech.
The role is based at our Brussels office reporting into the Head of Implementation for the EMEA Region. Provided the circumstances allow it, frequent opportunity for travel is a part of the role. The success of the role lies in supporting merchants on-site in Belgium, as well as travel to Adyen’s HQ in Amsterdam on a regular basis.
What you’ll do
- Project manage the implementation of Adyen’s products and consult clients on how to get the most value out of our solutions;
- Deliver and lead product training and assistance to clients, technical partners and internal stakeholders;
- Serve as the point of contact for merchant technical personnel throughout implementation projects, leveraging knowledge and expertise to create the best possible merchant and shopper experiences;
- Work directly with internal development teams to deliver new technical specifications of merchant requirements for the Adyen platform;
- Support sales with new business opportunities by advising future clients on how to get the most value out of Adyen;
- Serve as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchants’ feedback, evaluating merchant needs, and communicating these to product owners and management.
Who you are
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a technical role with a deep technical understanding of web services / API’s and system integrations on Point of Sales and Market Place environment. Experience in software and web development is a plus;
- Relevant university degree in a technical field;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work cross functionally with Product, Sales, IT and Operations;
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written Dutch, French and English. Additional languages are a bonus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves global customers including Spotify, Facebook, H&M and Uber and also leading companies in the Belgium Market such as VeePee, Maison Dandoy, Decathlon, Delvaux, Odoo and many more.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!