- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Junior Implementation Manager
We’re looking for a junior Implementation Manager to join our established team of experienced Implementation Managers based in our London and Manchester offices. You’ll get the opportunity to be part of our UK and global Implementation team where you’ll grow your technical skills, guide technical implementations and help our merchants succeed by supporting them in their development process. At Adyen you will get the tools to develop your experience working along side and connecting with Product, Sales, IT and Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Implementation of Adyen’s products and solutions for Mid-Market merchants;
- Work closely with the Adyen team to grow the merchant base and attend meetings with clients to ensure that they are able to successfully integrate with Adyen’s solutions;
- Work with our customers to help them build Adyen into their current systems. You will be their dedicated point of contact for all items regarding their technical integration, from a payment’s perspective;
- Explaining how our API’s, SDKs and various other systems work. Ultimately helping the customer to solve any problems they have and provide scalable solutions to them;
- You will also work directly with internal development teams to deliver technical specifications of bespoke requirements for the platform and feed these into the appropriate work streams.
Who you are:
- Have worked in a technical support and you are looking to take the next step in your career.
- Good project management and planning skills are key to excel in this position;
- Strong analytical skills and very practical approach in solving challenges;
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!