- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Financial Services
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Operational Support Specialist
The Operational Support team offers first line support to merchants worldwide. The local teams in Amsterdam and Singapore support our merchants 24/7. Colleagues from various teams as well as advanced knowledge and communication tools will help you to assist merchants via phone and email. In this role, you will be mainly working with our merchants in Hong Kong, hence the need for a Cantonese speaker.
Being on the forefront of Adyen means that you are not only informing our merchants from a business or technical perspective, but also have the opportunity to get a good understanding of their challenges and needs in order to communicate this internally. You are strongly encouraged to contribute your ideas on how we can innovate or improve our business.
Who you are
- You are looking to start your career in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You take ownership.
- You are aware that you will be working with confidential data and will act accordingly.
- You are pro-active, curious and not afraid to speak up.
- You pick up new information easily, take initiative and are socially competent.
- You can speak and write in English and Cantonese fluently (any additional languages are a plus).
- You are available full time, you might occasionally be required to work during weekends and Public Holidays.
- You must already reside in Singapore, and do not require a work visa sponsorship for this role.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link.