- Date Posted
- Jun. 27, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Operational Support Specialist
You will be part of our Operational Team that is oriented towards setting up merchant accounts according to their payment needs for both E-commerce and Point of sale. You will act as an internal payment method advocate and track possible improvements in the platform.
Being on the forefront of Adyen means that you are informing our merchants from a business or technical perspective and have the opportunity to get a good understanding of their challenges and needs to communicate this internally. You are strongly encouraged to contribute your ideas on how we can innovate or improve our business.
Please note that this is a 1-year contract role, subject to renewal.
Who you are
- You are looking to start your career in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You are aware that you will be working with confidential data and will act accordingly.
- You are pro-active, curious, and not afraid to speak up.
- You pick up new information easily, take the initiative, and are socially competent.
- You can speak and write in English fluently (any additional languages are a plus).
- You must already reside in Singapore and do not require a work visa sponsorship for this role.
What you will learn
- Learn to work in an international team where team collaboration is integral.
- Gain knowledge about the Fintech industry ranging from the functionality of different international payment methods and the technical connections behind it.
- Understand the payment life cycle, and become part of a specialized team working at the forefront of innovations in the Fintech industry.
- Getting insight into the newest trending payment methods and acquiring connections.
Ready to meet us?
If this looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link.