- Date Posted
- Jul. 11, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Technical Support Engineer
You will operate as a first interface with Adyen’s merchants across the globe. The cool thing is that you’re directly working with the (technical) teams of our amazing merchant base. Changes you make for them have direct impact on their ability to take payments and further grow their – business. In order to do this, you will be working closely with multiple different teams, such as Sales, Account Management and Product Development.
Your team is extremely merchant-focused, highly motivated and thrives on shared success. You will be part of an international team with diverse backgrounds and skill sets. With Adyen being a 24/7 business we operate throughout time zones using a follow the sun principal. The extensive payments knowledge of the team is the most valuable aspect both to our merchants as our internal teams.
What you’ll do
- Be a key source of knowledge on the Adyen platform and APIs, the underlying web-stack technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices
- You are responsible for the merchants’ full lifecycle (integration, expansion and operational excellence).
- Be an internal product advocate, track product processes and contribute to the platform feeding back feedback and issues you get back from merchants.
- Advising merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants’ issues.
- Who you are:
- You are innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly, while dealing with many varied technical support requests and challenges.
- You are self-driven, flexible, and have the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
- You’ve had previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty and you show a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity.
- You make quick informed decisions under pressure and prioritise appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Evernote, Cathay Pacific and Spotify.
We offer a competitive salary, knowledge sharing internal events, exchange program to other offices and great career opportunities. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level!
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you