- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Technical Support Engineer
Adyen is looking for a Technical Support Engineer in San Francisco. This person will operate as the first interface with Adyen’s merchants across the globe, working closely with both the Sales and Account Management teams. The ideal candidate is extremely merchant-focused and highly motivated by team success.
What you’ll do
- Support: Provide support to merchants and provide troubleshooting and technical help via phone, web-based tools and email.
- Consulting: Advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchant issues.
Who you are
- Background: Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems.
- Creative: Candidate will be innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities and is able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly, while dealing with many varied technical support requests and challenges.
- Independent: This person will be driven, flexible, and have the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
- Programming: Abilities to write scripts, PHP or Java is a plus.
- Writing: Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a technology driven company is a definite plus.
- BS/BA in CS, CE or a related field required
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office
- Some domestic and international travel required
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
Want to know more? Check out the following blogposts to hear from some of the team:
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records