- Date Posted
- Oct. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London, helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
Adzuna’s success to date has been down to the skills, hard work and determination of the brilliant and diverse group of people we have hired across the globe. Right now, we’re seeking an experienced native German speaking Account Manager to join one of the company’s fastest growing international regions: the DACH region. This is an incredibly varied opportunity to be making a difference by working with best in class clients in Germany, Austria and Switzerland whilst also working on the region’s traffic growth by actively working on marketing campaigns.
You’ll be joining a growing team that works remotely and from our London office working closely alongside the DACH Country Manager. The International team will benefit from your experience to date but even more important is the passion you bring to work every day. You will strive for excellence, try new things, inspire and engage those around you and feel ownership of overall company success as well as pride in doing your bit.
What’s in it for you?
Adzuna is a growing scale-up, championing real change in the job market globally - using the power of tech to match people to better, more fulfilling jobs. We’re at a really pivotal time in our journey and it’s an exciting moment to join. We’re growing rapidly in Germany in particular on the back of cutting-edge programmatic technology, expanding our labour market data offerings and growing year on year (and hiring!) despite COVID-19.
Like everyone here, you will act like an owner, be a team player and make a difference. It’s an opportunity to work with a smart team led by experienced management and dedicated and passionate Founders. You have the chance to own your and the company’s growth in terms of:
- Manage a set list of existing clients and delight them!
- Develop existing accounts and their growth within the business
- Use your analytical skills to track progress on large recruitment campaigns and identify and foresee issues, before the client and proactively resolve
- Review and analyse the client’s materials and suggest ways for more efficient delivery, to help them get better return on their spend
Marketing / traffic growth:
- Actively work in tandem with the central marketing team on SEO, Content, press-releases for the DACH region and other marketing activities
- Coordinate and work on the growth of our local traffic partners network
- Perform quality checks on the platform to make sure we’re providing job seekers the best experience
- Work with the Product team on localisations and product improvements.
- Have a complete understanding of Adzuna’s proposition; products and services to enable all customers’ needs be serviced
- Work closely with the wider International team, Marketing & Tech teams to ensure continued world-class user experience for all current and prospective clients
- Research opportunities, competition and recruitment industry trends
- We want to realise the next level of success and you will utilise your own skills and experience to meet our goals.
It’s not an easy feat, but our aim is to create a business of which we are all proud and an environment where you will love to be, where you can be yourself to do what you do best.
We don’t like to put people in boxes, but you’re likely to be able to demonstrate experience of, or aptitude for much of the below:
- Fluency in German and English and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- A good understanding of online advertising ideally with CPC and CPA models/ pricing
- You have some previous digital marketing experience and/or are interested to learn more about and work on our local marketing activities
- Ambitious, energetic and smart person who enjoys building strong relationships with their clients and team alike
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of financial targets
- Strong numerical skills, be able to analyse and optimise marketing campaigns
- Technically adept, with experience using MS Office suite, Data (Google Analytics) and CRM applications
- Reward: We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, stock options, a contributory pension scheme and Perks at Work.
- Wellbeing: We take the wellbeing of our employees seriously and have taken every step possible to protect the health and wellbeing of our people during COVID-19. Amongst other things, we offer healthcare through Babylon Health, access to free counselling and a programme of wellbeing activities and events. We have a flexible working policy and during COVID-19, for the foreseeable, no one is expected back in the office unless they choose to attend. We also run regular wellbeing workshops, offer enhanced maternity and paternity leave because we welcome people with families, and 25 days paid holiday per year
- Training: Through our Adzuna Academy training programme, attending (virtual) conferences, team training budgets, individual development plans and coaching from experienced and supportive peers and managers.
- Fun stuff: An environment that is thoughtfully designed to allow for work and play including (when we’re not restricted by COVID-19) a roof terrace, bar and table tennis. We have a packed social calendar, twice annual global team get-togethers and an enviable culture thanks to the amazing and smart people who make Adzuna a great place to work. Much of this is all done remotely at the moment of course - even during COVID-19 we are still managing to have a lot of fun ‘together’ thanks to our great Social Committee.
- Hybrid remote working or fully remote working options
A bit more about Adzuna
Adzuna is a smarter, more transparent job search engine used by tens of millions of visitors per month. We love using the awesome power of technology to bring together every job in one place, help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.
Adzuna.co.uk is a 100 person business operating across 16 territories and was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla.
- We are backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital.
- We’ve spent a decade developing smarter, more transparent job search so jobseekers worldwide (we’re in 16 countries) can zero in on the right role faster.
- We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run Find a job, one of the British government’s most used online services.
- We treat jobseekers as people not as products. We do the same for our team, seeing the diverse range of strengths they bring to our business. Regardless of background, race, gender, sexuality or ability, we welcome
- Everyone to our team. Our people are the most important asset we have.
- Please let us know if we need to accommodate a disability during the hiring process, so that we can give you the support you need.
- Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme.