- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London, helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
Adzuna’s success to date has been down to the skills, hard work and determination of the brilliant people we have hired. Right now, we’re seeking a Customer Success Manager to deliver successful campaigns for Fortune 500 US & Canada based customers. This is an incredible opportunity to work at the forefront of cutting edge technology and take our North America offering to the next level, making a difference by helping companies hire more of the right people.
You’ll be joining a growing North America Sales team based both in our UK HQ and US satellite office and working alongside Marketing and Tech to optimise and deliver campaigns. Reporting to the Head of Operations North America in London, you will be seen as an analytical and process expert and utilise these skills to help customers grow with Adzuna as their advertising partner of choice. The Sales team will benefit from your experience to date but even more important is the passion you bring to work every day. You will strive for excellence, try new things, inspire and engage those around you and feel ownership of overall company success as well as pride in doing your bit.
What’s in it for you?:
What’s in it for you? Adzuna is a growing scale-up, championing real change in the job market globally - using the power of tech to match people to better, more fulfilling jobs. We’re at a really pivotal time in our journey and it’s an exciting moment to join. We’re growing rapidly in North America in particular on the back of cutting-edge programmatic technology, expanding our labour market data offerings and growing year on year (and hiring!) despite COVID-19.
Like everyone here, you will act like an owner, be a team player and make a difference. It’s an opportunity to work with a smart team led by experienced management and dedicated and passionate Founders.
It’s not an easy feat, but our aim is to create a business of which we are all proud and an environment where you will love to be, where you can be yourself to do what you do best.
- Support the US based Direct team with onboarding, managing and maintaining accurate records within our CRM for 100+ clients to client’s agreed KPIs
- Provide timely budget forecasts to Sales and traffic conversion analysis across a full range of partners and sources to Marketing team to maximise performance
- Work closely with Tech to find optimal solutions for campaign management & proactively identify risks to budget delivery and/or KPIs
- Test new channels and approaches, whilst measuring and improving performance and efficiency to maximise revenue growth
- Own the full campaign process, developing the process and systems, managing client and sales team expectations and upgrading team understanding
- Analyse conversion results including but not limited to: top performing job categories, optimal bids, and segmentation to inform sales team of areas for future targeting
- Have a complete understanding of Adzuna’s proposition; products and services to enable all customers’ needs to be serviced
- Liaise closely with the Marketing & Tech teams to ensure continued world-class user experience for all current and prospective clients
- Report back any competitive information / sales trends you feel would be useful to the business
- Document sales trends and report customer/prospect feedback and report back to management
- Research opportunities and competition
- Support the Head of Operations and VP of Sales, North America on larger accounts when required
We don’t like to put people in boxes, but you’re likely to be able to demonstrate experience of, or aptitude for, much of the below:
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong people skills and passion for great customer service
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role for example in business analytics, account management, or product management
- High competence with MS Office suite (Excel)
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Experience with project management software (Jira), Data (Google Analytics), and CRM applications
- Good understanding of online advertising ideally with CPC and CPA models/ pricing
- Having exposure to American culture through studies or travel
- University degree, ideally in something like business, maths, computer science or some other technical field
- Enjoy working to time-driven targets with a flexible, positive attitude
- Show a desire to make decisions, take ownership and make judgement calls
- Highly organised with great attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Ambitious, energetic, action-oriented and smart person, enjoys building strong relationships, taking ownership and making decisions
- Able to work flexible hours (10am - 7pm / 11am - 8pm) to accommodate for US time zone differences
- Reward: We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, stock options, a contributory pension scheme and Perks at Work.
- Wellbeing: We take the wellbeing of our employees seriously and have taken every step possible to protect the health and wellbeing of our people during COVID-19. Amongst other things, we offer healthcare through Babylon Health, access to free counselling and a programme of wellbeing activities and events. We have a flexible working policy and during COVID-19, for the foreseeable, no one is expected back in the office unless they choose to attend. We also run regular wellbeing workshops, offer enhanced maternity and paternity leave, and 25 days paid holiday per year
- Training: Through our Adzuna Academy training programme, attending (virtual) conferences, team training budgets, individual development plans and coaching from experienced and supportive peers and managers.
- Fun stuff: An environment that is thoughtfully designed to allow for work and play including (when we’re not restricted by COVID-19) a roof terrace, bar and table tennis. We have a packed social calendar, twice annual global team get-togethers and an enviable culture thanks to the amazing and smart people who make Adzuna a great place to work. Much of this is all done remotely at the moment of course - even during COVID-19 we are still managing to have a lot of fun ‘together’ thanks to our great Social Committee.
A bit more about Adzuna:
Adzuna is a smarter, more transparent job search engine used by tens of millions of visitors per month. We love using the awesome power of technology to bring together every job in one place, help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.
Adzuna.co.uk is a 100 person business operating across 16 territories and was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla.
- We are backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital.
- We’ve spent a decade developing smarter, more transparent job search so jobseekers worldwide (we’re in 16 countries) can zero in on the right role faster.
We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run Find a job, one of the British government’s most used online services.
We treat jobseekers as people not as products. We do the same for our team, seeing the diverse range of strengths they bring to our business. Regardless of background, race, gender, sexuality or ability, we welcome everyone to our team. Our people are the most important asset we have.
Please let us know if we need to accommodate a disability during the hiring process, so that we can give you the support you need.