- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
Who we are
Hello there, we’re Alan.
Wait… what is Alan?
Alan exists to reimagine the health system by creating a better experience centered on the user. Alan is a subscription to better living, where health is a part of the way you want to live, not a restriction on your way of living. Alan is your friend in health and your partner in the system.
We started by creating the first digital health insurance company in Europe! Specifically, we’re the first new insurance company in France since… 1986! And we’ve raised more than €125m in less than four years from leading investors such as Index Ventures, Temasek and DST Global Partners.
We’re looking for someone to help us grow the team to go from 300 people to 400 in the coming months, and to help us propose a unique and delightful employee experience to all Alaners.
In details, the missions would lead you to:
- Work on onboarding people experience, values alignment during onboarding and improving onboarding through continuous iteration.
- Identify automation opportunities for all People Operations tasks and iterate on manual administrative processes in order to modernize and digitalize outdated, bureaucratic HR systems.
- Program management including rollout, communication, reporting and metrics of Organizational health, Engagement Survey, DIB related surveys, 360 feedback cycle and Performance/ Potential Matrix Assessment.
- Work on offboarding people experience: conducting exit interviews for all Individual Contributors, improving employee/alumni engagement, paperwork preparation, driving the whole process with internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Finance on Payroll issues.
- Build a strong knowledge base on HR and People matters Maintain appropriate level of process, program, and policy knowledge in order to assist team members.
- Complete ad-hoc projects, reporting, and tasks.
The Alan Method
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that translate into our approach to work:
- We solve big problems, quickly, with focus.
- We tell and share everything.
- We grow as individuals while we are developing the company.
- Alaners are provided a stimulating environment for them to focus on the essential: their work.
Therefore, we offer:
- Competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity.
- An awesome office in the center of Paris.
- Relocation packages for our international candidates.
- A great healthcare program (yes, Alan ).
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment (for now in France, Spain & Belgium for an employment contract - we’ll hire people in other European countries as freelance contractors with the goal of moving them into full-time employees in the future).
- The necessary equipment for you to do your best work (Noise Cancelling Headphones, a Macbook Pro, secondary screen, etc.). You can have them at home, in case you are mostly working remotely.
- And a lot more great stuff (feel free to ask)!