- Date Posted
- Dec. 6, 2021
Who we are
- Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised healthcare & wellbeing to our members.
- Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan is the first independent digital health insurance in France since 1986.
By providing our members with delightful health insurance bundled with innovative healthcare services, Alan’s long-term goal is to help all people have a personalised and accessible healthcare experience.
As of today, Alan covers more than 170,000 members, representing over €100m of annualised revenue. We recently raised a further €185m in a series D funding round bringing the company’s total valuation to €1.4bn. The team is 400+ people and growing. We recently landed in Spain and Belgium , and guess what: the best is yet to come!
How we do it?
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Distributed Ownership. We empower everyone to make courageous decisions and to work asynchronously.
- Radical Transparency. We take all our decisions in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We push for excellence by focusing on uncomfortable A+ problems.
- Underrepresented folks...
Science shows that you are less likely to apply if you feel you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites. If this description matches where you are now or what you’d like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply.
We strive to make our culture as inclusive as possible and believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have an open salary & equity policy combined with a transparent career path: we base our people decisions on objective criteria.
- We have flexible working hours and leave policy.
- We trust people to work remotely (we are a “work from anywhere” company).
- We extended the length of parental leave and value this time as professional experience.
- We respect our coworkers gender identity and use their names, pronouns and agreements no matter their legal status.
- We make tough decisions if we see discriminatory remarks.
We’re looking for someone to help us double the size of the current team of 450+ in the next couple of years, by developing high quality talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs across abroad range of technical and business orientated roles. The successful candidate will also nurture the existing talent pools and developed employer branding activities. We also would like this person to help built sourcing materials which empower all Alaners in sourcing more effectively.
We’re open to any both in-house recruitment or agency recruitment experience as long as:
- You’re passionate about sourcing and you’re willing to grow in the function ;
- You are an advanced user of Boolean Search, Linkedin, Github, Stackoverflow, or Google X-Ray ;
- You have a collaborative hiring approach with the capability to align and involve multiple stakeholders in the sourcing efforts ;
- You have Sourcing skills across multiple roles and geographies
- Ability to prioritiseNever give up attitude, always looking for new creative sources
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
Bonus point if you have experience in leading projects pushing for innovation in Talent Acquisition expertise (could be in diversity & inclusion, data analytics, using AI, disruptive sourcing means etc.).
The Alan Method
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that translate into our approach to work:
- We solve big problems, quickly, with focus.
- We tell and share everything.
- We grow as individuals while we are developing the company
- We are also willing to offer Alaners a stimulating environment for people to focus on the essential: their work.
Therefore, we offer:
- Competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity
- A great healthcare program (yes, Alan)
- Flexible and remote work environment
- Check out our blog for more info: https://blog.alan.eu/
- Perks & Benefits
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks for them to be happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space in the headquarters, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience for those who want, with home office equipment sponsorship.
- We reward fairly. Competitive Salary and generous equity packages
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-cancelling headphones
- Flexible vacation policy. Alaners can organize their time off as they wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits
- Learning & Training opportunities. A very flexible Training policy at Alan, free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
- Check out our Medium & blog for more info: https://medium.com/alan / https://blog.alan.com/