- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
Our Medical Operations team guarantees the delivery at scale of our healthcare vision.
We are only at the start of this journey, so the Medical Ops role is a mix of running and optimising processes related to existing health services, setting up new processes, and contributing to our healthcare vision by bringing the Ops perspective.
We need team members to be ready to disrupt the way we traditionally think about healthcare, and truly re-engineer the healthcare experience we offer to our members (not just upgrading existing ways of doing).
We move fast, with a lot of ownership, and are proud to tackle big problems!
Example of missions:
- Run and improve the operations related to our medical chat, supervise and grow the team of doctors
- Run the partnership with our teleconsultation partner, track volumes and launch initiatives to increase traction and improve member satisfaction
- Build and scale new processes to support the healthcare services we are building for insured members. Examples of services: finding the right HP, centralising all health documents in the Alan app, etc.
- Contribute to building and scaling our first segment-specific health engagement product (Alan Baby): organise live events with influencers, set-up a team of midwives to answer Alan Baby members’ questions, etc.
- Build our strategic roadmap to become a telehealth platform: map existing landscape and market trends, define priority telehealth use cases, explore build/buy/partner options, etc.
- Key outcomes within the first year
- We have significantly improved our health services offerings to our members, and built scalable ops processes to support these processes and ensure delightful member experience
- 100k members are using Alan health services across our French, Belgian and Spanish markets.
Profile & competencies
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills: ability to consider complex problems and factor in different dimensions (business, customer experience, regulatory, etc.) with a deep level of structure
- Passionate about digging into ops processes: ability to build and optimise processes that ensure quality of service, performance and scalability, while making them clear and delightful internally and for our members
- Strong analytical skills and ability to conduct deep data analysis
- Experience building new and early-staged products and services with a user-centric approach, understanding of key principles of early-stage products such as traction, retention, learning loop, etc.
- Comfortable in environments where there is a high level of uncertainty, ability to remain proactive and biased to action in exploratory project stages
- Highly adaptable and fast learner : excited to learn new tools, technologies, and methodologiesHighly organised, able to handle many different tasks in parallel
- Team player: great attitude and ability to collaborate in multidisciplinary teams that include clinicians
- Strong English & French written and verbal communication
- Healthcare/digital health experience, passion for healthcare delivery (not a requirement but strong plus)
- SQL knowledge allowing to be fully autonomous when drilling into the data (not a requirement but strong plus)