- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Product Management
Alan reimagine the health system by creating a better experience centered on the user. Alan is a subscription to better living, where health is a part of the way you want to live, not a restriction on your way of living. Alan is your friend in health and your partner in the system.
We have started our mission by creating the first digital health insurance company in Europe.
We’re the first new insurance in France since… 1986! And we raised more than €115m in 4 years with investors such as Index Ventures, DST Global Partners and Temasek and it is only the beginning!
- You will join a cross-functional team and being at heart of the company’s growth.
- You will work within the Demand Generation team and pair with SEO strategists, content marketers, data scientists and brand managers.
- Your mission
- What will you do as Digital Acquisition Marketer at Alan?
- Strategy - Lead the B2B strategy and execution of paid acquisition campaigns (brand awareness and performance campaigns).
- Channel experimentation - Test and launch new B2B (online and offline) acquisition channels, assess the impact and scale the most successful initiatives.
- Content distribution - Leverage a rich content roadmap to find new creative ways to amplify each content piece through organic and paid distribution strategies.
- Organic traffic -Contribute to the SEO strategy and its implementation
- Monitoring - Measure performance of existing initiatives and acquisition campaigns, optimise ad spendings, monitor and optimise the whole acquisition funnel
- Join the marketing team
You will be a good fit for the role if have:
- 2+ years of experience in Paid Acquisition
- Data-driven person able to draw rigorous conclusions from growth experiments
- Autonomous marketer able to define strategy, metric and execution plan on Paid campaigns.
- Knowledgeable on digital marketing stack (Google Analytics, Digital Ads Platforms, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Knowledge of other distribution techniques (SEO, content marketing) is a plus.
- Creativity, test & learn approach
- Fluency in French is a must
- Soft skills: Empathy, humility, ability to take and give feedback, iterative and fast learner.
- The Alan Method
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that translate into our approach to work:
- We solve big problems, quickly, with focus
- We tell and share everything
- We grow as individuals while we are developing the company
We are also willing to offer Alaners a stimulating environment for people to focus on the essential: their work. Therefore, we offer:
- competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity;
- an awesome office in the center of Paris;
- relocation packages for our international candidates;
- a great healthcare program (yes, Alan );
- flexible and remote-friendly work environment;
- and a lot of other stuff!
- Check out our Medium and our blog for more info: https://medium.com/alan / https://blog.alan.com/