- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Management
Hello there, we’re Alan.
But… what is Alan???
Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised information, proactive care, care delivery, payment and post-care. Alan members access a delightful health insurance coverage bundled with innovative healthcare services.
- Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan became the first independent health insurance company in France since 1986 to receive a license.
- Alan distributes its own health insurance plans to companies of all sizes as well as to independent professionals.
By providing its members with a delightful health experience and beautifully designed tools, Alan’s long-term goal is to deliver personalised and delightful healthcare to hundreds of millions of Europeans, and beyond.
As of today, Alan covers more than 155,000 members, representing over €100m of annualised revenue. We recently raised a further €185m in a series D fundinground bringing the company’s total valuation to €1.4bn. The team is 350 people, and growing We recently landed in Spain and Belgium , and guess what: the best is yet to come!
Mission for the Role
- Own the B2B marketing strategy: Develop a strong understanding of our product and market environment and build our B2B Marketing strategy for Spain to accelerate acquisition and maximise customer retention.
- Market insights: Improve and build market understanding on existing and new verticals through a deep and segmented approach of customer’s needs; understand the Spanish ecosystems and identify relevant partners to accelerate Alan’s growth.
- Drive acquisition (traffic acquisition, inbound and outbound lead generation, lead nurturing)by leveraging central resources (coordinate efforts with our Marketing central resources to leverage existing knowledge and assets on performance marketing, lead generation, content strategies, etc.).
- Explore growth opportunities that could drive new business for Alan.
- Maximise sales conversion rate: Work closely with the Sales team to provide them with appropriate materials to optimise conversion through the funnel (presentations, analysis, demos toolkit, etc.)
- Drive customer satisfaction: Measure customer satisfaction, drive acquisition through referrals and ambassadors and address potential churn with a scalable model.
- Build Awareness of Alan: Support new launches in Spain with marketing, PR and communications initiatives; work with the Brand / communication unit to make Alan a B2B brand which reflects our marketing positioning.
- Define and monitor KPIs, track performance at each step of the funnel, adjust strategy to reach quantitative and qualitative targets while maximising ROI and ensuring profitability
- Is able to think strategically and integrate priorities beyond their domain
- Proven track record in B2B marketing, ideally in both SMB and Key-accounts
- Excellent analytical skills, KPI-based
- Good understanding of SMB B2B distribution
- Highly methodical with fact-based decision-making skills and accountability
- Soft skills: Empathy, humility, ability to take and give feedback
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Experience successfully leading cross-functional projects with other teams (Product, Sales, Engineering, Data...)
- CMO or Sr Marketing of series B or above in B2B companies
- Head of marketing of a major business unit in large B2B companies
- Min 7-8 years of experience in total and 5+ dealing with strategic marketing both in product marketing and customer marketing
- Experience in SaaS models / Insurance / Finance would be a plus