- Date Posted
- Dec. 24, 2021
- Product Management
Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised healthcare & wellbeing to our members.
Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan is the first independent digital health insurance in France since 1986.
By providing our members with delightful health insurance bundled with innovative healthcare services, Alan’s long-term goal is to help all people have a personalised and accessible healthcare experience.
As of today, Alan covers more than 200,000 members, representing over €100m of annualised revenue. We recently raised a further €185m in a series D funding round bringing the company’s total valuation to €1.4bn. The team is 400+ people and growing. We recently landed in Spain and Belgium , and guess what: the best is yet to come!
How we do it?
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Distributed Ownership. We empower everyone to make courageous decisions and to work asynchronously.
- Radical Transparency. We take all our decisions in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We push for excellence by focusing on uncomfortable A+ problems.
- Underrepresented folks...
Science shows that you are less likely to apply if you feel you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites. If this description matches where you are now or what you’d like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply.
We strive to make our culture as inclusive as possible and believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have an open salary & equity policy combined with a transparent career path: we base our people decisions on objective criteria.
- We have flexible working hours and leave policy.
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of parental leave and value this time as professional experience.
- We respect our coworkers gender identity and use their names, pronouns and agreements no matter their legal status.
- We make tough decisions if we see discriminatory remarks.
You become the driving marketing force behind our B2B Sales Acquisition strategy serving as a center of excellence on our market (who we sell to, what we sell, how we sell) and our product (insurance and health services):
- You conduct research (desk, interviews, surveys) to deliver market insights,
- You equip sales, marketing, care and product with those insights to better deliver their work (e.g. what features to develop, what customer profile to focus on)
- You create materials based on your insights for sales and care to delight our members (e.g. persona’s, battle cards, value prop and sales pitch).
- You own, prioritize and deliver product launch communication.
- You own key customer journeys, aligning touch points across marketing, sales, product, and care.
Skills & Experience
- You have at least one working experience in a marketing or product department, ideally in a fast-paced tech environment.
- Experience within the healthcare industry is a plus.
- You are a natural talent in copywriting and sub-editing
- You are familiar with user journeys and have a basic understanding of UX.
- Strong preference for native French speaker, alternatively native Dutch. Bilingual is a big plus.
- Market and cultural context (Belgium) is required for this role.
- You are a strong communicator and team player, you can align different stakeholders across departments.
- You are able to synthesize complex insights into structured and easy to digest format
- You are highly methodical with fact-based decision-making skills and extreme accountability
- You are a self-starter, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of tools, processes & reporting
- You have the ability to take a step back and use your knowledge in the context of Alan.
- Curious about how it’s like to work in the Belgian team?
- Have a peek!
- Perks & Benefits
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks for them to be happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space in the headquarters, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience for those who want, with home office equipment sponsorship.
- We reward fairly. Competitive Salary and generous equity packages
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-cancelling headphones
- Flexible vacation policy. Alaners can organize their time off as they wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits
- Learning & Training opportunities. A very flexible Training policy at Alan, free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
- Check out our Medium & blog for more info: https://medium.com/alan / https://blog.alan.com/