- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Management
Who we are
Hello there, we’re Alan.
But… what is Alan???
Alan reimagine the health system by creating a better experience centered on the user. Alan is a subscription to better living, where health is a part of the way you want to live, not a restriction on your way of living. Alan is your friend in health and your partner in the system.
We have started our mission by creating the first digital health insurance company in Europe.
We’re the first new insurance in France since… 1986! And we raised more than €115m in 4 years with investors such as Index Ventures, DST Global Partners and Temasek and it is only the beginning!
Growth & marketing team
- Being a Product Marketing Manager at Alan means joining a cross-functional team and being at heart of the company’s growth.
- You will work hand in hand with growth & lead generation specialists as well as with communication professionals.
- You’ll be at the crossroads between the Sales team and the Product Management team to make sure we deliver value to our customers.
- What will you do as a Product Marketing Manager at Alan?
- Brings features to market in the most compelling and effective way
- Crafts messaging that articulate a clear value proposition for any given user/ buyer/ beneficiary (with a focus on the buyer for High-touch)
- Provides Sales and Growth/ Marketing teams with all the necessary knowledge and materials enabling them to attract new customers
- Represents the prospect and customer base internally through a continuous feedback loop from Sales to Product
Join the growth marketing team*
You will be a good fit for the role if you have:
- A background in product marketing.
- Set up or helped set up recurring user research panels.
- The ability to craft creative messages in french (copywriting and sub-editing)
- A high level knowledge of channels of distribution (platform and product based, ads, notifications, emails, etc.)
- Knowledge of the french cultural context and fluency in the language
- The ability to interact directly with various stakeholders (Sales, marketers, Customer care, Product managers...)
- What are the personality traits that enable someone to be successful in this role?
- You are open to failure
- You have the ability to synthesize complex insights into structured and easy to digest format.
- You are highly methodical with fact-based decision making skills.
- You’re a self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of tools, processes and reporting.
- You are able to take a step back.
- You have great teamwork skills, you’re able to align multiple stakeholders.
- Everything else is a plus. We care about having a diversity of experiences and backgrounds in our team.
- The Alan Method
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that translate into our approach to work:
- We solve big problems, quickly, with focus.
- We tell and share everything.
- We grow as individuals while we are developing the company.
We are also willing to offer Alaners a stimulating environment for people to focus on the essential: their work. Therefore, we offer:
- competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity;
- an awesome office in the center of Paris;
- relocation packages for our international candidates;
- a great healthcare program (yes, Alan );
- flexible and remote-friendly work environment;
- and a lot of other stuff!
- Check out our Medium and our blog for more info: https://medium.com/alan / https://blog.alan.com/