- Date Posted
- Aug. 29, 2021
Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised healthcare & wellbeing to our members.
Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan is the first independent digital health insurance in France since 1986.
By providing our members with delightful health insurance bundled with innovative healthcare services, Alan’s long-term goal is to offer personalised healthcare to millions of Europeans, and beyond.
As of today, Alan covers more than 170,000 members, representing over €100m of annualised revenue. We recently raised a further €185m in a series D funding round bringing the company’s total valuation to €1.4bn. The team is 400+ people and growing. We recently landed in Spain and Belgium , and guess what: the best is yet to come!
How we do it?
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Distributed Ownership. We empower everyone to make courageous decisions and to work asynchronously.
- Radical Transparency. We take all our decisions in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We push for excellence by focusing on uncomfortable A+ problems.
- Underrepresented folks...
Science shows that you are less likely to apply if you feel you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites. If this description matches where you are now or what you’d like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply.
We strive to make our culture as inclusive as possible and believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
Alan is one of the fastest growing scale-ups in Europe on a mission to make healthcare frictionless, fair & friendly for everyone. We have launched our product in Belgium in 2020 and had great momentum and traction overall. We now want to take the market by storm and exponentially grow the business to ultimately become one of the market leaders.
We are building our Sales team locally and looking for several ‘full-stack’ Sales profiles who will be primarily responsible for engaging with prospects to turn them into happy Alan customers.
In addition, we expect this role to plan a key part in building and maintaining our sales pipeline, determining tools and processes to improve efficiency both for inbound and outbound sales and help us define the sales playbook and commercial strategy.
Skills and Experience
- Around 3-8 years of experience in a customer-facing role (Sales, Management consulting, Customer Success)
- Strong passion for sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & Dutch/French
- Ideally B2B sales experience, preferably with a SaaS company
- Highly organized
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- A great attitude and ability to collaborate in a small team
Perks & Benefits
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks for them to be happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space in the headquarters, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience for those who want, with home office equipment sponsorship.
- We reward fairly. Competitive Salary and generous equity packages
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-cancelling headphones
- Flexible vacation policy. Alaners can organize their time off as they wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance with Alan Blue - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits
- Learning & Training opportunities. A very flexible Training policy at Alan, free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises
- Parental leave & Childcare. Extended parental leave for all new parents & daycare solutions (France only).
- Check out our Medium & blog for more info: https://medium.com/alan / https://blog.alan.com/