- Date Posted
- Jun. 13, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Who we are
Hello there, we’re Alan.
But… what is Alan???
Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised information, proactive care, care delivery, payment and post-care. Alan members access a delightful health insurance coverage bundled with innovative healthcare services.
- Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan became the first independent health insurance company in France since 1986 to receive a license.
- Alan distributes its own health insurance plans to companies of all sizes as well as to independent professionals.
By providing its members with a delightful health experience and beautifully designed tools, Alan’s long-term goal is to deliver personalised and delightful healthcare to hundreds of millions of Europeans, and beyond.
As of today, Alan covers more than 155,000 members, representing over €100m of annualised revenue. We recently raised a further €185m in a series D funding round bringing the company’s total valuation to €1.4bn. The team is 350 people and growing We recently landed in Spain and Belgium , and guess what: the best is yet to come!
We are creating smaller on-call crews within the Care Community, to allow more accountability around reaching SLAs, greater ability for UCEs to deepen their expertise & focus on conversations where they have the most value, and provide product feedback, in a context where our products and tools change constantly.
- The leadership of a senior Care will help User Care Experts receive more constant feedback and overall support their growth.
- The Crew Lead will be accountable for reaching our SLAs within the scope of a specific “specialized on-call crew.”
The Crew Lead will be be responsible of:
- Ensuring the on-call crew meets SLAs, identify & implement reasons to improve performance
- Empowering UCEs member of the crew, as topic referents
- Helping crew members to grow their on-call skills based on seniority and strengths, provide support to them on daily basis on on-call tasks (feedback on tickets, resolution of most complex tickets) and organisation (balance between on-call / off-call tasks)
- Onboarding & training new crew members
- Maintaining high level of engagement of the crew, via initiatives to support crew bonding & wellness
The alan method
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that are reflected in our approach to work:
- We solve big problems quickly and accurately
- We tell and share everything
- We grow as individuals while developing the business
- We provide Alaners with a stimulating environment to focus your work.
That’s why we offer :
- competitive remuneration and equity
- a great office in the centre of Paris
- relocation packages for our international candidates
- daily lunch and snacks provided at the office, or remotely
- an excellent healthcare (what did you expect? )
- a flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- and many other advantages (training courses, yoga classes…)
- For more information, visit our blog: https://blog.alan.eu/