- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised information, proactive care, care delivery, payment and post-care. Alan members access a delightful health insurance coverage bundled with innovative healthcare services.
Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan became the first independent health insurance company in France since 1986 to receive a license.
- Alan distributes its own health insurance plans to companies of all sizes as well as to independent professionals.
By providing its members with a delightful health experience and beautifully designed tools, Alan’s long-term goal is to deliver personalised and delightful healthcare to hundreds of millions of Europeans, and beyond.
As of today, Alan covers more than 155,000 members, representing over €100m of annualised revenue. The team is 350 people, and growing We recently landed in Spain and Belgium , and guess what: the best is yet to come!
As a User Care Expert, here are your missions on a daily basis.
Helping our members
Your first mission will be to deal with our members’ requests in a meaningful, delightful and timely manner. Your goal is to be transparent, accurate, clear and helpful to our members. After all, we are dealing with a crucial subject — their health — and we are committed to offering them exceptional service.
We expect you to help us implement better processes and tools, and to contribute to improving our product. This will involve analyzing what you see, identifying areas for improvement and making suggestions on what we can do better. You will also participate in our growth effort by helping to convert prospects into customers.
Grow and learn
At Alan, we are dedicated to learn as much as we can. It’s not every day that you can join a fast-growing company, tackling an obsolete sector by putting the member at the heart of it all. You will become an expert in healthcare and insurance, and help new members of the great healthcare team.
The care team today is still relatively small. However, we have bold ambitions and will grow quickly. You will be involved in building, nurturing and enhancing our care team on a daily basis.
JOIN THE CARE TEAM You will be a good fit for the role if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience in: a customer-support roles; or education; or communication
- Are trilingual (written and spoken): Dutch, French and English
- Have a passion for caring for members, and solving their problems
- Love written communication (in French/Dutch) and help people
- Are comfortable with computers and technology in general
- Have a very empathetic and serene state of mind
- Are motivated and entrepreneurial Have an enthusiasm for teamwork, learning and teaching
- Bonus points if you know how the Belgian healthcare system works — we will teach you if you don’t
- Everything else you know is a plus. We want our team to be made up of a diversity of experiences and backgrounds.
The alan method
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that are reflected in our approach to work:
- We solve big problems quickly and accurately
- We tell and share everything
- We grow as individuals while developing the business
- We provide Alaners with a stimulating environment to focus your work.