- Los Angeles
- Date Posted
- Nov. 8, 2021
- Design & UI
Who we are:
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 15 stores in 7 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 70+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What we are looking for:
This position requires a highly collaborative designer who loves working in a fast-paced environment. This is a role for a passionate, creative, and self-motivated individual.
- Assist with general design studio management and support the design team with daily tasks such as sending out packages to overseas vendors, sample tracking and receiving, general tidiness and organization.
- Responsible for maintaining all development reports and line sheets each season.
- Assist with sketch updates and tech packs.
- Organize and build fabric library.
- Maintain email correspondence with overseas offices when needed.
- Maintain and organize sample closets for the design studio.
- Assist with other tasks as needed.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design.
- 0-1 years of experience in a Women’s Contemporary brand.
- Tech savvy with expertise in Excel, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of garment construction is a must.
- Must be a team player, have ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines and take initiative.
- Works well in a collaborative team environment and can take direction and feedback with utmost professionalism.
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment of constant shifting priorities and change.
- Must be detail-oriented, willing to learn and be flexible!
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be based in Los Angeles.
- Please provide a portfolio for reference.
- Standard Perks and requirements for roles at ANINE BING
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance: Generous stipend for Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO: Subject to Manager Approval
- Summer Fridays: Every Summer, each employee is encouraged to take a “Summer Friday” and leave the office at 3pm (
- As we are working from home this summer (2021) the company will take a day off each month this summer (June, July & August)
- Clothing Discount: Generous employee discount
- Amazing Culture: Happy Hours, Wellness Wednesdays, Team Bonding & More!
- Success at anine bing requires that...
- You love to win
- You are a doer
- You are a team player
- You are humble
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible)
- You are an advocate for the Design Team
- You are organized
- You are creatively open-minded
- You want to get your hands dirty
- You solve problems
- You are resilient
- You are flexible
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate
- You naturally go the extra mile
- If you don’t know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You give credit where credit is due and take responsibility for misses
- You love working in a creative environment
- You work hard to find a solution that works best for the company and team
- You have a sense of humor
- You are an insatiable learner