- Los Angeles
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Professional Services
ANINE BING Corporation is a fast-growing fashion & commerce startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, branded brick-and-mortar stores, and major department stores. ANINE BING has a global presence, with 15 stores in 7 countries around the world.
ANINE BING has 70+ employees across Sales, Production, Design, Graphics, and Customer Service located in Downtown Los Angeles. Key investors include Index Ventures founder Danny Rimer (Facebook, Dropbox, Net-A-Porter, Nasty Gal), Greycroft Partners founder Dana Settle (Maker Studios, Thrive Market, AwesomenessTV), and Felix Capital founder Frederic Court (Goop, Farfetch, Vitrue, Dailymotion).
What we are looking for:
This position requires a highly collaborative designer who loves working in a fast-paced environment. This is a role for a passionate, creative, and self-motivated individual.
- Be a part of concept & research for each season
- Contribute designs with both hand sketching and digital illustrator renderings or photoshop (as best ideal to communicate design)
- Execute tech packs for designs: Handbags / Footwear / Jewelry & Belts
- Enter Techpacks into company PLM system
- Update & maintain seasonal design boards
- Help set ups presentations in office & present collections with Head Designer
- Pass corrections to factories throughout the seasonal development
- Manage seasonal line sheets
- Maintain a high level of organization of materials & samples
- Upbeat, high energy attitude
- All hands of deck approach & a love for style & Fashion & desire to learn and grow with a team
- Leather goods experience.
- Accessory construction experience (either handbags or footwear).
- 3 years min working for similar market level brands (upper contemporary).
- Degree from Fashion or Art School.
- Strong understanding of design development process.
- Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills; email and other platforms.
- Efficiency oriented.
- Calendar & planning skills (strong time management).
- Ability to juggle projects.
- Team player.
- Willing to handle many projects at the same time and help out where it is needed.
- Standard Perks and requirements for roles at ANINE BING
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance: Generous stipend for Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO: Subject to Manager Approval
- Summer Fridays: Every Summer, each employee is encouraged to take a “Summer Friday” and leave the office at 3pm (
- As we are working from home this summer (2021) the company will take a day off each month this summer (June, July & August)
- Clothing Discount: Generous employee discount
- Amazing Culture: Happy Hours, Wellness Wednesdays, Team Bonding & More!
- Success at anine bing requires that...
- You love to win
- You are a doer
- You are a team player
- You are humble
- You are honest, straightforward and transparent
- You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible)
- You are an advocate for the Design Team
- You are organized
- You are creatively open-minded
- You want to get your hands dirty
- You solve problems
- You are resilient
- You are flexible
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate
- You naturally go the extra mile
- If you don’t know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You give credit where credit is due and take responsibility for misses
- You love working in a creative environment
- You work hard to find a solution that works best for the company and team
- You have a sense of humor
- You are an insatiable learner