- Date Posted
- Jan. 6, 2022
- Design & UI
- Ankorstore is changing the way independent wholesalers do business.
- Its mission is to promote the development and growth of local and authentic retailers and help European brands expand their customer base.
Ankorstore is a partner to more than 100,000 retailers, florists, coffee-shops and other concept-stores across Europe - seeking authentic products and brands that e-commerce giants such as Amazon do not offer. The Ankorstore marketplace offers a product catalogue of over 10,000 European brands to retailers who want to offer their customers a differentiated shopping experience and new products. Ankorstore’s activity across Europe tripled in the first four months of 2021, despite half of Ankorstore’s affiliated retailers closing their doors during lockdowns.
In less than 1,5 years, Ankorstore is present in 23+ countries across Europe and has local offices in France, Germany, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Sweden.
Ankorstore, part of the renowned FrenchTech 120, has asserted itself as an innovative growth lever for the retail sector with three fundraising events in just two years: 6 million euros in December 2019, 25 million in December 2020 and 84 million in May 2021.
The product team is expanding and needs experienced designers. Our production ambitions for 2022 and the next years are thrilling.
You will be part of our Product Design group in a creative and a collaborative environment dedicated to design and user experience within the Product team. Your role will be to facilitate user research within the product team.
Thanks to Ankorstore’s success and the growth of the company, we are strengthening our product design team combining various expertise.
If you are curious about understanding the retail world and advancing our research practices internationally to make better decisions, you will love working within our product team where there is still a lot to build.
If you want your work to have an impact, you’ll embrace our mission to Promote the development and growth of local and authentic retailers and help European brands expand their customer base
- Transform Product stakes and objectives in user research studies.
- Help Product team to set-up study protocol, run the study, analysis and UX recommendations.
- Participate in the evolution of UX research methods
- Share your expertise across the team to help develop the UX knowledge throughout the company.
The experience we require:
- At least 1 years experience in hands-on user researcher in fast-paced environments, in a creative agency or consumer-driven business
- You have a broad knowledge of qualitative research methods as well as a range of research tools and platforms
- Evolve within a scalable organization based on autonomy.
- Choose your working environment and where you want to work, anywhere in Europe!
- Make decisions about your own area of expertise and be encouraged to experiment.
- You are fluent in English, our working language at Ankorstore, and have no problem interviewing users from all over the world
- You are a team player - you always demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude and want to work in a team
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.Flexibility is key to your role and to the design team in general.
- Creativity & proactivity - you can find creative and simple solutions to tricky problems, using new approaches, tools and/or testing new ways of leveraging data
Other qualities that would add value:
- Entrepreneurial experience.
- Experience working with small retailers or brands.
- German, Dutch or Spanish is a plus.
Benefits & location:
- Working with a very ambitious & mission driven team backed by powerful VCs (Index Ventures, GFC, Alven, Aglae, Bain Capital Ventures, Tiger Global)
- Location can be based in Paris or in our of our hub (London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm). You will only be expected to visit the HQ in Paris regularly.
- Competitive package.