- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
Ankorstore is changing the way independent brands and retailers do business.
With decades of experience in retail and building marketplaces, the Ankorstore founding team knew it was time to build a global wholesale solution to swing the balance in favor of independents. In founding Ankorstore in 2019, they set the goal to create a virtuous ecosystem at the service of independent shops and brands.
At Ankorstore, we believe that local independent retailers have a great impact on the soul of our cities and villages, and we believe that they will flourish even more if they are provided with great tools and exceptional shopping conditions. With this in mind, we are building the largest marketplace that connects authentic European brands with thousands of independent retailers. We are extremely proud to be able to support these amazing entrepreneurs every day.
Ankorstore was founded in 2019 and has recently closed a $100 million Series B funding. We already have more than 400 employees and want to continue to scale strongly, which is why we are creating a new role in our People Team to support the development of our teams.
What can you expect :
In your role as People Development & Experience programs Lead (m/f/d) you will shape our global People Development, Learning and Experience strategy. You will develop and execute your ideas while working closely with the rest of the People Team.
- Design our global strategy to make Ankorstore the best playground for development and ensure our people keep growing and learning
- Define with your Manager the development architecture and systems that will allow Ankorstore to deliver our development strategy, and that will ensure the success and engagement of our People today, the most efficient and healthy collaboration among teams and will shape our organisation for tomorrow
- Lead the close collaboration between your team and the People Partners to define specific plans and actions to answer and anticipate the needs, ambitions of the organisation and of the people
- Lead the design, development and implementation of innovative programs, tools and technologies to deploy our plans, always looking for the most engaging, powerful and innovative formats, leveraging internal partners and external providers and solutions
- Always look for innovations, inspirations, research and datas to constantly test, imagine new ways, open new territories and provide the best Development Experience
- You will help establish and maintain strong reporting and measurement practices across all Development initiatives to determine further investment
- Design the most innovative Employee Journey for our people, from the moment they hear about Ankorstore until they become alumni and still ambassadors of the Company. Our People Journey and Experience does not suffer any boundaries and should not stop at the door of our office.
- Define with your team, peers and partners the Experience programs and initiatives that embody your strategy, and ensure their implementation and success
- Define initiatives to give the maximum level of flexibility and agility to our people, supporting the success of hybrid ways of working, and pushing the traditional boundaries of the work environment, fostering personal fulfillment and growth.
- Always look for innovations, inspirations, research and datas to constantly test, imagine new ways, open new territories and provide the best People Experience
- Define programs and plans to share our Experience and Development practices outside Ankorstore to nourish our communities.
What do we offer?
- Strong values, a real purpose-driven company, in a global international and connected People team.
- A role based in UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Sweden, Luxemburg, Belgium, Spain or Italy, fully remote or on a flexible work format
- A highly dynamic environment in a fast scaling company at a stage where you will be able to shape things autonomously and participate in defining the future of the organisation.
- A real playground for development with exciting career opportunities, locally or internationally, with strong People mentors.
- Competitive compensation.
- What do you bring to the table?
- Several years of experience in People Development and Learning, ideally in a fast scaling company.
- You are passionate and care about people enjoying the work they do and learning every day.
- You are ready to make your mark and willing to lead innovative initiatives that set new standards in People Development & Experience
- You thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment but always think about what you are building long-term.
- You think structure and rigor go hand in hand with flexibility and innovation.
- You are known for your positive attitude and you take on a collaborative, practical and human-centric approach. You have strong interpersonal skills.
- Humility and ambition are the basis of your professional approach
- You think that simple is better than smart, and ‘done’ is better than ‘perfect’.
- You are a culture influencer - being a good storyteller, with the ability to reinforce and stitch together the culture and shared values across the employee lifecycle.
- You are fluent in English.