- Date Posted
- Oct. 25, 2021
Ankorstore change la façon dont les grossistes indépendants font des affaires. Sa mission est de promouvoir le développement et la croissance des détaillants locaux et authentiques et aider les marques européennes à élargir leur clientèle.
Ankorstore est le partenaire de plus de 100 000 détaillants à travers l’Europe - à la recherche de produits et de marques authentiques que les géants du commerce électronique comme Amazon ne proposent pas. La marketplace Ankorstore propose un catalogue de produits de plus de 10 000 marques européennes aux détaillants qui souhaitent offrir à leurs clients une expérience d’achat différenciée et de nouveaux produits. L’activité d’Ankorstore à travers l’Europe a triplé au cours des quatre premiers mois de 2021, malgré la fermeture des portes de la moitié des détaillants affiliés à Ankorstore pendant les lockdowns.
En moins d’un an et demi, Ankorstore est présent dans plus de 23 pays en Europe et possède des bureaux en France, en Allemagne, au Royaume-Uni, aux Pays-Bas et en Suède.
Ankorstore, qui fait partie de la célèbre FrenchTech 120, s’affirme comme un levier de croissance innovant pour le secteur du retail avec trois levées de fonds en moins de deux ans : 6 millions d’euros en décembre 2019, 25 millions en décembre 2020 et 84 millions en mai 2021.
At Ankorstore, we believe that local independent retailers have a great impact on the soul of our cities and villages, and we believe that they will flourish even more if they are provided with great tools and exceptional shopping conditions. With this in mind, we are building the largest marketplace that connects authentic European brands with thousands of independent retailers. We are extremely proud to be able to support these amazing entrepreneurs every day.
Ankorstore was founded in 2019 and has recently closed a $100 million Series B funding. We already have over 300 employees and want to continue to scale strongly, which is why we are building our Tech Talent Acquisition team.
What can you expect:
We have ambitious growth plans and are looking for a strong Tech Talent Acquisition Partner to help us build and shape the Tech teams of Ankorstore and take responsibility in the following areas:
- You will be responsible for the full-cycle tech recruitment process from an engaging sourcing strategy to getting talent on board and working closely with Ankorstore Tech leaders to build the team. In doing so, you will not only perform operational recruiting, but take on the role of an advisor and share your expertise with the Hiring Managers.
- Head Hunting & Sourcing - Proactive recruiting and sourcing is your passion - is it ours too! You consider nurturing strategies and build a strong talent pool that not only meets Ankorstore’s current hiring needs, but also future ones.
- Market knowledge: you build, grow and share knowledge about the market, trends and talents to allow the company to make the best decisions in terms of organization design and team growth.
- You build a strong network in the market, take initiatives to raise the awareness and the attractivity of our company, leveraging all our talents to make them the best ambassadors of Ankorstore.
- You innovate and always find new ways to connect, recruit, engage with people, you help Ankorstore to become a reference in terms of recruitment excellence and innovation.
- You partner with the People Partners and the global People teams to create programs and solutions to build a long-term pipeline of talent for the future of the organization.
What do we offer?
- Strong values, a real purpose-driven company, in a global international and connected People team.
- A highly dynamic environment in a fast-scaling company at a stage where you will be able to shape things autonomously and participate in the future of the organization.
- A real playground for development with exciting career opportunities, locally or internationally, with strong People mentors.
- Competitive compensation.
- And many other benefits, including the ones you will put in place for the team :)
- Several years of experience in Talent Acquisition related to tech profiles, ideally in a highly scaling company.
- You are passionate about Talent Acquisition, about sourcing and attracting the best talents.
- You are excited by fast paced environments, but always think about what you are building long-term.
- Humility and ambition are the basis of your professional approach.
- You think structure and rigor go hand in hand with flexibility and innovation.
- You care about people enjoying the work they do.
- You are known for your positive attitude.
- You take on a collaborative, practical, and human-centric approach.
- You think that simple is better than smart, and ‘done’ is better than ‘perfect’.
- You have the ability to encompass empathy and strong interpersonal skills. You are compassionate and self-aware.
- You are a culture influencer - being a good storyteller, with the ability to reinforce and stitch together the culture and shared values across the candidate and employee lifecycle.