- Date Posted
- Oct. 25, 2021
Ankorstore change la façon dont les grossistes indépendants font des affaires. Sa mission est de promouvoir le développement et la croissance des détaillants locaux et authentiques et aider les marques européennes à élargir leur clientèle.
Ankorstore est le partenaire de plus de 100 000 détaillants à travers l’Europe - à la recherche de produits et de marques authentiques que les géants du commerce électronique comme Amazon ne proposent pas. La marketplace Ankorstore propose un catalogue de produits de plus de 10 000 marques européennes aux détaillants qui souhaitent offrir à leurs clients une expérience d’achat différenciée et de nouveaux produits. L’activité d’Ankorstore à travers l’Europe a triplé au cours des quatre premiers mois de 2021, malgré la fermeture des portes de la moitié des détaillants affiliés à Ankorstore pendant les lockdowns.
En moins d’un an et demi, Ankorstore est présent dans plus de 23 pays en Europe et possède des bureaux en France, en Allemagne, au Royaume-Uni, aux Pays-Bas et en Suède.
Ankorstore, qui fait partie de la célèbre FrenchTech 120, s’affirme comme un levier de croissance innovant pour le secteur du retail avec trois levées de fonds en moins de deux ans : 6 millions d’euros en décembre 2019, 25 millions en décembre 2020 et 84 millions en mai 2021.
At Ankorstore, we believe that local independent retailers have a great impact on the soul of our cities and villages, and we believe that they will flourish even more if they are provided with great tools and exceptional shopping conditions. With this in mind, we are building the largest marketplace that connects authentic European brands with thousands of independent retailers. We are extremely proud to be able to support these amazing entrepreneurs every day.
Ankorstore was founded in 2019 and has recently closed a $100 million Series B funding. We already have over 350 employees and want to continue to scale strongly. We are convinced that proximity is key to bring the most of our value to our business partners and this is why we want to build a team of talent in France.
About Your Role
As a Brand Onboarder your #1 mission will be to demonstrate Ankorstore’s value proposition and convince the best brands in France to increase their activity and potential on our platform thanks to a thorough and tailored best in class onboarding on our platform. This is a key role for our company’s success as you will be leveraging the potential of our brands, growing the quality of their presence on the platform to continually offer to our retailers the most relevant brands with the best buying conditions.
You will be reporting to the Team Leader on the following responsibilities :
1. Brand Excellence :
- Be our brand’s first contact once they go Live on Ankorstore$
- Train and set the brand for success on:
- Ankorstore Network features and prospection tools
- Basics marketplace sales best practices
- Gather key information on the brands to spot high potentials
2. Manage the onboarding of the brands:
- Ensure the brands understand the benefits of Ankorstore’s referral tools to manage their historical clients and prospects & the benefits of the marketplace
- Set and align on brands expectations
- Act as an onboarding & product expert on a limited period of time :
- Drive the brands through our onboarding program respecting our processes and practices, making the brands onboard their first retailers on our platform
- Drive the brands through sales marketplace best practices, and get the brands acting on it to make them obtain their first sales
- Make sure the brands ticked all the boxes of the onboarding process and assess based on metrics what is its next step on our sales funnel
3. Manage efficiently your portfolio :
- Conduct high volume of calling and mailing to drive referral adoption and generate sales in a limited time period
- With a constantly evolving portfolio, quickly and continuously build trust with our brands following two goals :
- Make sure they use our prospection and network tool as soon as they arrive on the platform
- Make sure they get their first sales on the marketplace
- After each cycle, identify the high potential brands at a very early stage and share all relevant information to the Brand Success Management team.
4. Share Knowledge:
Contribute to product development by providing feedback and requests for new features from our brands
What we are looking for
- At least 2-3 years in a customer success role: you will be one of our first employees on this role and will contribute to the team’s growth
- You are resilient and always eager to go to the extra-mile : you love to understand and convince, you never take No for an answer and you are not scared of driving a high amount of calls
- You are extremely organised, you can manage multiple relationships at a time and can easily prioritise tasks
- Strong relationship builder with determination to ensure their clients success and always open new business opportunities
- Fast learner with an excellent ability to adapt perfectly to their audience, showing pedagogy and understanding and demonstrating proactivity to always find solutions and adapt to brands challenges
- You are happy working in a fast paced environment adapting to rapid changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French (native) and English
- Passion for retailer/wholesaler/ ecommerce and the mission of Ankorstore
- Data and impact driven: you know how to track your results and see how to get better
BtoB experience is a plus
What’s in for you:
- Working with a very ambitious & mission driven team backed by powerful VCs (Tiger Global, Bain Capital)
- Strong values, a real purpose-driven company, in an international environment
- A highly dynamic environment in a fast scaling company at a stage where you will able to shape things autonomously and participate to the future of the organisation
- A real playground for development with exciting career opportunities, locally or internationally, with strong mentors
- Competitive compensation
- Location: Paris
Déroulement des entretiens
- Team Lead
- Case Study
- GM France