- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
Ankorstore a pour mission de permettre le développement d’un commerce local et authentique. La plateforme Internet veut proposer aux commerces physiques indépendants, qui ont été malmenés ces dernières années par la grande distribution et les géants du e-commerce, des moyens techniques, financiers et logistiques pour se réinventer et proposer une expérience unique.
Ses fondateurs refusent de voir leurs centres villes désertés et envahis par des drive, des points relais et des distributeurs de billets.
Ils ont donc décidé de mettre tout leur savoir-faire (anciens fondateurs et dirigeants d’A Little Market, Etsy et Vestiaires Collective) au service de cette industrie qui pèse plus de 2000 millards d’Euros en Europe (source Insee).
Découvrir AnkorstoreDescriptif du poste
At Ankorstore, we don’t want to live in a world where the only option for shopping would be Amazon. We believe local independent retailers have a huge impact on the soul of the cities and villages we live in and we are convinced they can flourish if they are provided with great tools & great purchasing conditions. That is why we have built a marketplace connecting the most authentic European Brands to thousands of independent retailers. We are proud to serve every day these amazing entrepreneurs who are making our life enjoyable.
The marketplace Operations function ensures that we’re building a scalable and high quality marketplace for our customers and partners. This team leads key operational initiatives through our marketplace to streamline our processes, push for efficiency and unlock growth. It also ensures our customers and partners have the best buying and selling experiences of the industry.
About your role
As Head of Marketplace Operations, you will join the Operations team, which is at the heart of Ankorstore business. The Operations team’s vision is to ease our customers’ life while proposing them great services. You will be in charge of managing our Marketplace Operations team to support our growth and ensure we provide great buying and selling experiences. The goal is to build trust to engage long term relationships in order to become the number one marketplace choice. You will build a robust and efficient organization and push its performance to the next level. You will also work closely with other teams to make sure we are building a seamless and high quality marketplace for our brands and retailers.
Your missions are defined as follows :
- Set your team vision, roadmap, goals and KPIs based on Ankorstore strategy and follow closely its execution
- Establish an efficient and data-driven organization and provide visibility all over the business
- Design fast and seamless integration processes to improve brands onboarding experience
- Make sure our brands have the right support to reach our common goals and use our products
- Setup Ankorstore quality standards and coach brands to make sure we provide our retailers with great buying experience
- Be a great leader, empowering your team on a long-term perspective and giving them the support they need to reach their targets
- Identify key improvements & blocking points for target completion, partner with other Business and Product teams to design new solution and monitor their implementation and adoption
- Identify and push non Tech & Tech key program to develop (Integration, Ratings, etc)
- Define compliance and trust & safety standards and processes to ensure we’re having seamless operations through our marketplace
- 5+ years of experience in Operations especially in Marketplace
- Background in consulting or strategy is a plus.
- Experienced in management and in scaling teams or businesses.
- Track record of outperforming business goals.
- Highly organized, ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with tight deadlines.
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate.
- Ability to use data for all your decision making process
- You have preferably worked in a start-up hyper growth environment.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and influence people and leaders.
- Fluent in French and in English.