- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Management
At Ankorstore, we don’t want to live in a world where the only option for shopping would be Amazon. We believe local independent retailers have a huge impact on the soul of the cities and villages we live in and we are convinced they can flourish if they are provided with great tools & great purchasing conditions. That is why we have built a marketplace connecting the most authentic European brands to thousands of independent retailers. We are proud to serve every day these amazing entrepreneurs who are making our life enjoyable.
Following our last 100M eur fundraising with top world investors, we are planning to accelerate heavily our expansion on the European markets. To do so we are planning to hire 100+ people that would need to get the best in class first 30 days experience in the company.
As part of the market management team of Ankorstore, your responsibilities will be to design and roll out high impact projects to manage the hyper growth of the teams in Europe.
You will be in charge of:
- Analysing the feasibility of the scaling plan for the next 6 months
- Building an actions plan to drive the team scale up across countries
- Building a best in class onboarding process for each department across countries
- Developing tools and processes to optimize the time to market of new joiners
- Running analysis to understand the fast-changing market requirements
- Setting up and following up on KPI’s and identifying levels of performance
- Coordinating expansion operations between the central team and teams on the ground spread across Europe
- Huge learning experience in one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies globally
- A highly challenging and empowering environment
- Working with top talented and multicultural team
- A flat structured working environment and direct engagement in decision making
- Potential full-time offer at the end of the internship in one of our european offices
A successful candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- A degree from Top European Business / Engineering Schools and Universities (Master’s Degree is a big plus)
- Entrepreneurial spirit = Smart, energetic, goal driven and result oriented
- Fast learner and independent with a strong ability to go further than expectations
- Fluent in English