- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
- Product Management
Ankorstore is changing the way independent brands and retailers do business.
With decades of experience in retail and building marketplaces, the Ankorstore founding team knew it was time to build a global wholesale solution to swing the balance in favor of independents. In founding Ankorstore in 2019, they set the goal to create a virtuous ecosystem at the service of independent shops and brands.
At Ankorstore, we believe that local independent retailers have a great impact on the soul of our cities and villages, and we believe that they will flourish even more if they are provided with great tools and exceptional shopping conditions. With this in mind, we are building the largest marketplace that connects authentic European brands with thousands of independent retailers. We are extremely proud to be able to support these amazing entrepreneurs every day.
Ankorstore was founded in 2019 and closed a $100 million Series B funding in 2021. We already have over 350 employees and want to continue to scale aggressively.
As our Retailer Marketing Manager, your mission is to accelerate new retailers acquisition for Ankorstore primarily across our four core countries: France, UK, Germany and Holland.
Your goal will be twofold:
- Activate all marketing levers to recruit new retailers for the platform,
- Ensure coordination with local Marketing teams in each core country.
To do so, you will:
- Retailer marketing strategy -
- Create a compelling, user-insight led retailer marketing strategy in close collaboration with your Marketing counterparts in the countries and considering all upper funnel touch points
- Generate key user and competitive insights to help and guide decision making
- Content creation - [in collaboration with our Branding team and Lead Generation team]
- Lead the development of critical B2B marketing materials (direct mailings, newsletters, landing pages, flyers, etc.) to execute on our marketing strategy
- Develop online content dedicated to retailers that will generate traction and boost our SEO lead generation
- Design digital formats such as podcasts, webinars, videos and testimonials to support Lead Generation efforts
- Community management and content creation for B2B social media activities (Instagram, Facebook)
- Marketing campaigns/actions - [in collaboration with local Marketing teams]
- Manage full funnel B2B marketing campaigns (CRM) using a variety of touchpoint e.g. planning, briefing, execution and analysis
- Develop locally relevant activations, especially trade shows but also sponsorships, marketing stunts and marketing partnerships
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing (ideally B2B Marketing)
- Work experience with PPT, Google Slides and newsletter tools
- Good knowledge of marketing analytics, SEO and SEA
- Hands-on mentality with a willingness to move things forward
- Active listener & strong communicator
- Excellent writing skills both in French and English (German is a plus)
- Copywriting skills
What’s in for you
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to join one of the fastest growing European startups
- Working with a very ambitious & mission driven team backed by powerful VCs (Tiger Global, Bain Capital)
- Strong values, a real purpose-driven company, in an international environment
- A highly dynamic environment in a fast scaling company at a stage where you will be able to shape things autonomously and participate to the future of the organisation
- A real playground for development with exciting career opportunities, locally or internationally, with strong mentors
- Competitive compensation
- Location: Paris (home office flexible)